Throat pain after sneezing
Hello:
I experienced pain immediately after sneezing.  The pain has been there since this occured a week and a half to two weeks ago.  It hurts in the front on my throat where you would do a tracheotomy.  It hurts when I look up.  It seems to stretch it and pain ensues.  It hurts to swallow and talk.  It feels sore like a sore throat but it is very low in my throat.  It actually feels like something is stuck in there.  Can you please advise what this could be?  
Thank You.
As a side note, this pain actually went away for about 5 days and then came back abruptly when I was eating french fries.  It has been hurting ever since.  It definitely feels like the muscle is involved somehow since it is affected when I move my head up and down.  Thanks again for any feedback.
I have the same exact symptoms.  Did you ever find out what was wrong?  My throat feels better after 2 weeks, but when I just sneezed, I felt the same symptoms as before.