Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Throat pain after sneezing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Throat pain after sneezing

Hello:
I experienced pain immediately after sneezing.  The pain has been there since this occured a week and a half to two weeks ago.  It hurts in the front on my throat where you would do a tracheotomy.  It hurts when I look up.  It seems to stretch it and pain ensues.  It hurts to swallow and talk.  It feels sore like a sore throat but it is very low in my throat.  It actually feels like something is stuck in there.  Can you please advise what this could be?  
Thank You.
As a side note, this pain actually went away for about 5 days and then came back abruptly when I was eating french fries.  It has been hurting ever since.  It definitely feels like the muscle is involved somehow since it is affected when I move my head up and down.  Thanks again for any feedback.
I have the same exact symptoms.  Did you ever find out what was wrong?  My throat feels better after 2 weeks, but when I just sneezed, I felt the same symptoms as before.