Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Throat

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Throat

For about three days now I have been noticing a difference in my airflow through my throat, I can still breath fine and my throat isn't sore in any way yet I feel like I have to try harder to breath and I have noticed today that I feel pressure on the left side of my throat and when I rub the left side it feels bulged, I may just be over reacting however I would just like some input t ease my mind. thank you
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

If you don't have pain with swallowing or throat inflammation, then I assume you have pain on touching your neck in the anterior (front) aspect. If with touching you are getting pain it is likely to be an inflammation of the skin, subcutaneous tissue or the trachea. This can happen with injury, repetitive activity or an infection of the skin. It can also be an enlarged lymph node or an inflammation of the thyroid gland. I would advise you to consult your doctor, for proper evaluation of your symptoms.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.