Tingling in arm and vision changes related to ear/vestibular issue?
I've been feeling this sensation of being off-balance, kind of like I'm rocking on a boat, all of the time for the last 3 weeks. I've seen my primary care doctor, who gave me antihistamines (did not help),  I had an MRI and everything was normal, I saw a neurologist who did basic neurological testing and everything looked normal. My next stop is a neuro-otologist at the end of this month -- this was the first appointment I could get. In the meantime, though, I still feel awful and am very anxious about it, especially because in the last few days I've also started having tingling and tightness in my left arm. My vision also appears to be very shadowy and I have to strain to see at times, especially in environments with a lot of stimuli (like the grocery store). Could these symptoms all part of an inner-ear/vestibular issue? I know that vision is a part of balance, but I've never heard of tingling. Does the MRI/neurological exam I've had rule out everything serious?