Tingling on tounge and back of throat
I noticed last weekend that my throat and my tounge have been tingling... It doesnt seem to be localized to a certain area so it will bounce around to diffrent spots. I havent noticed any changes in my taste I havent changed my diet in any way. I do smoke (for about 5 years)...

Now I do want to mention I have an abcessed tooth or gum... I also want to mention it seems like the tingling will go away when I am sleeping.

Do you think that the tooth infection would cause this? Or maybe something else??

Oh also fogot to mention that I am a 22 year old male I do have asthma and a family background of heart and blood issues.

Chris
Do you breath through you mouth?  We are "designed" to breath through our nose.  In my case mouth breathing happens a lot at night, not daytime, as my sinus gets plugged when I lie down...  When I breath through my mouth I get "dry mouth" which has some of the symptoms you describe.  Perhaps you should try one of the dry mouth over-the-counter medication/treatments.  I have both a mouth wash/rinse and a jell.  They help the dry mouth, not the sinus problem.  You can try just brushing your teeth and maybe using a mouth wash you have on hand to see if that provides some relief.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Vitamin deficiencies can cause this sensation of tingling. Take OTC multivitamins and include plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. If your symptoms still persist, consult your doctor for an evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.