Tinnitus sounds
I have a question for those of you who suffer with tinnitus.

Do you ever have times when the ringing/hissing suddenly spikes for just a split second, then goes back to normal? It's hard to explain, but mine will be ringing like they normally do (pretty loudly) then I'll hear a really quick spike in this ringing in one ear or the other. Sometimes it's like a quick hiss, but it lasts for just a second or less. Just curious if anyone else experiences this.
Hello.
Yes I do have this sudden spike in sound, not only for split second but for minute or so. Sometimes it goes along feeling of loss in hearing (like suddenly tinnitus spikes up in tune and with that ear I can hear only muffled sounds).
Hello.