Hi All~ I've now had white bumps on the back of my tongue for five days. I just recently had a horrible allergic reaction to poison oak(which was my first time having a rash from poison oak). After I was done with the throwing up and fever, I began to notice these bumps on my tongue. My throat constantly feels tight, hard to swallow and sore. Could this be cause by poison oak? Could it be something else?
My doctor told me that I should let it pass. If it doesn't in three weeks she will see me then. I am afraid, though, that this is serious since it is daily becoming more difficult to swallow.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.