Tongue cramps
I have had cramps in my tongue off & on for the last several years.  This is very frightening & I've been worried about having tongue cancer, a stroke or a heart attack.  I asked my dentist about it.  He referred me to my doctor who referred me to an oral surgeon.  None of them had ever heard of such a symptom.  They all checked my tongue for tumors & found nothing wrong.  Last night I was awakened from a sound sleep when I had a very strong cramp in my tongue.  I was afraid to go back to sleep for fear I was having a stroke.  Today I checked the internet for symptoms of stroke & didn't find that I have any symptoms.  What causes this type of thing to happen?  I am very worried about this.  Does anyone know anything about this?  

it could be secondary to lack of vitamin B-complex, please try taking supplements, I would also encourage you to consume more of fruits and vegetables. It is less likely to be a malignancy / transient ischemic attacks.

Regards
OHNS2010
Thank you so much for your suggestions & help.  I used to take vitamin B-complex, but switched to vitamin B-12.  I don't eat a lot of fruits or vegatables, but I will make a point of eating them now.  I'm so relieved that it doesn't appear to be anything that I can't correct myself.  So much for doctors, dentists & oral surgeons.  You'd think they would know enough to tell me that since they are professionals.  I guess they just don't think outside the box.  Thanks again & have a great Christmas!