Under eye swelling
Dear Sir/ Madame,

I have been robbed about 5 days ago, and I had my face hit several times around my right eye. Immediately afterwards I have been transported to the hospital where I have been made a radiography. After looking at the ray result, the doctor told me everything is fine, and will be healed in a couple of weeks. Yesterday, I have been blowing my nose, and suddenly I got a swelling just underneath my right eye. What do you think it could be from, and what should I do? Is waiting the best solution?

Thank you very much

Best regards,

Bogdan
I think I have the same problem.  This has been happening to me for over 4 years now.  A long time ago (when I was in high school), I got kicked in the face.  Right afterwards, I tried to blow my nose and my eye swelled up, just like yours.  Then, like 13 years later, it started happening again without any violence.  I sometimes wake up with the same swelling underneath.  I went to Kaiser about it when it started (4 years ago), but they could not diagnose it.  Please let me know if you get any more info or if your problem has recurred.