Unusual sore throat.
I have had an unusual sore throat for a couple of weeks now. It's in the back upper left side of my throat, and the pain is localized to that side only. I feel like the pressure in my head(ears and nose) is off a little too. Ive had plenty of sore throats in my 35 years, but this is unlike any I've experienced. I guess I wouldn't even call it a sore throat, because it is a completely different, throbbing sensation that comes and goes randomly thoroughout the day and is becoming more frequent now. I have had seasonal allergies all of my life, dealt with the common symptoms of those. Friends tell me it's just post-nasal drip and that it just comes with the season and our dry winters. But this pain is scaring me more than anything I've EVER experienced. Do I have a tumor? Is it a Cyst? A Pollup? What could be going on? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Have you been tested for strep?  
Sounds like an ENT visit is in order. My unprofessional guess? Its a sinus infection on the left side of your head. I've had sinus troubles my whole life and the sore throat I get with a sinus infection is different than other sore throats, even when I had my tonsils. Everything is super connected up there so a sinus infection can make your ears hurt, your jaw, your eyes, your throat, everything!

Until you get in to see an ENT or at least your GP, head to the drugstore and get NasaFlow by NeilMed. Outstanding sinus rinse, way better than a NetiPot since you have pressure to clean our your sinuses. It sounds gross and feels a little strange but is so relieving of sinus and throat pain. Plus it can't hurt you if that's not the trouble. good luck!
Sounds like issues related to Post-Nasal drip.  

PAMomOf2 gave some good tips about things you can try and the recommendation to consult an ENT Specialist is spot on.  
Thanks everybody! I start with the Dentist on Monday, as it's been a while since I've seen him, and I do have some issues there. Since everything is so inter-connected, I thought that maybe it IS stemming from a dental issue. Hopefully he may have an idea too! If not, I will definitely see my ENT. My younger brother was Pre-Med, and really calmed me down by giving me a little more anatomy knowledge. It's amazing how much 'better' I feel after the anxiety of the worst-case scenario is out of my mind.
Glad you feel better about your problem; definitely nothing life-threatening.  

Keep us posted on your outcome.