Uvula Problem?
i had strep throat a while back.. maybe about 4 month ago.
i ate the prescribed amount of medicine and i assumed the strep was gone.
however there were still those little bumps on the Uvula even though i didn't feel any pain or soreness anymore.

today i woke up and there were blood coming out of my throat (when i spit.)
so i checked my throat and the bumps on the Uvula were still there (it had been there all along actually) and it was..
yellowish, not something too pretty to look at..

I am a smoker. is that why my strep bumps never went away
and turning into something else?
Could an enlarged saliva gland under the jaw affect the    uvula causing it to bleed?  taking a regimen of three antibiotics concurently be causing the bleeding?  I have had an enlarged saliva gland for over 5 yrs w/o pain but recently it has become tender to the touch.  Have any answers or suggestions?
My uvula keeps sticking to the back of my throat making me cough & sneeze repeatedly...what could be causing this? It all started a couple of months ago but goes & comes at intervals.
 Despite the fact that I'm Non smoker person but I like to smoke she-sha sometimes! 
The story began when I went to an American  party on new-year night 2012 in Beijing, where I live now, And some friends of mine were smoking  sheshaa (水烟) but they put some drug with the tobacco and they didn't tell me as a stupid joke and after smoking that I felt my throat dry and there is something stuck in my throat, then I went to the bathroom to spit the mucus as I thought and believed, I tried to spit it out but the thing still on my tongue as I felt.. :( and by the time I saw the mirror I was really shacked to death, :*( because what I saw in the mirror was "my uvula" came out on my tongue and was huge, it was in the middle of my tongue. Today it's the 3rd day and the uvula  got shrink but still touching the tongue!
Gees!!! I hate the stupidity of American young-people!!and I have learned not to trust friends anymore!!