I am suffering from Vibration in my left ear.
I am 28 years old, male, working as software developer, working daily for 11 hours, sleeping hours 7 hours. I am working under pressure, stressful work.
Inside of left ear is vibrating often. There is no sound. There is no tinnitus sound.
Vibration Similar to:
(1) Vibration is occurring me like if water stays in the ear at that time what do you feel, the same feeling I am feeling.
(2) Vibration is occurring me like the sound of feathers of feathering beetle.
Ear vibration is occurring in the following situations:
(1) while touching the top of head by hand
(2) while brushing my teeth and eating sweet items. (I have holes in my teeth because of cavity)
(3) While doing motion and urinate.
(4) If I feel ungry, at that time vibration is occurring.
(5) If I am tensed, at that time vibration is occurring.
Previously taken Treatment:
(1) I have taken treatment for cavity in my 4 teeth before 1 year.
Recently taken Treatment for this problem:
(1) I have consulted ENT specialist doctor about this vibration problem, he prescribed some medicines and to take CT scan.In the CT scan result, My brain areas and ear nerves are normal condition. ENT doctor asked to me to visit the Nerves specialist.
What is the problem in my ear. Even though My brain and ear is normal condition, why this problem occurs to me. I am suffering a lot by this vibration. I am unable to study and work quietly. Please suggest me what steps should I take right now to remedy.
There are tubes called 'Eustachian tubes' which connect the middle ear to the throat, this balances the air pressure in the ears. This tube can get blocked due to infections of the throat, which can give lead to a feeling of fullness in the ears. This can also result in infection of the ears. Air transmission through the tubes can also cause the vibration. The blocked ears can be opened up by the valsalva maneuver, where air is blown into the cheeks against a closed nostrils, this sometimes helps to open up the tubes. Steam inhalations can help clear the tube. Otherwise your symptoms can be due to neuropathy. A neurologist may be able to help you.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.