Weird Throat Noise
I have a weird noise that comes from my mouth sounding like a burp or hiccup. My doctor believed it was a tic at first due to it also being involuntary until I told him it was occasionally accompanied by food kind of like throwing up in my mouth. The food is present in the noise in 3 ways the first being the regular noise with a feeling of food in the back of my throat but it does not come up. The second is the food coming completely up with me having to spit it out or swallow it back down. The third is sort of a dry heave with no noise or food present but beforehand the same sensation of the noise coming. The last symptom, which is the strangest, is a pressure in my throat like a fist trying to open in my throat. I have no allergies or illnesses currently and am slightly lactose intolerant.
A complete throat examination and work up may be necessary for determining the correct cause of your symptoms. From your symptoms it seems that you are suffering from gastro esophageal reflux disease or hiatus hernia. These conditions cause heartburn, difficulty in swallowing, feeling of something stuck in the mouth etc.A complete medical history, clinical examination and tests like endoscopy, barium swallow may be helpful. See a physician. He may further refer you to the concerned specialist ENT/gastroenterologist. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
I have done a barium swallow and endoscopy and they found nothing.