Wetness coming out of ears in morning
I have been dizzy for over 2 months..I was diagnosed with BVVP.. (rocks in my ears were off balance causing spinning)  i did the exercises the doc told me to do.. but still feel dizzy .. The last couple of days in the morning i would wake up and my ears feel wet in side.. if i put my finger in them.. it is wet... what could this be?  The fluid finally letting go in my ears?

When I have a lot of dizziness and head congestion- a few days later in the am, I will feel my ears. They feel so wet. It is clear fluid. I am not sure if it was the fluid causing the problem or ear wax. I know what you mean though. I stopped using q-tips because I didnt want to push anything else in there. The wetness would last for a few days and then start to subside. I found that if I sleep on my back instead of my side, it is better. My one ear or the other doesnt clog up and leak. Good luck!!
I have allergies and sometimes I get inner ear fluid and it can make me dizzy. My doctor said to make sure I blow my nose frequently. He also said to hold my nose and blow it to "pop" my ears and it makes the water come out also. I always thought this was bad to do, but my dr said it was ok and it can help prevent the buildup of inner ear fluid.