What can this be?
back in march, I developed symptoms of tonsilitis/strep throat. They put me on a strep throat medicine, and it cleared up, but came back in April. I took a different medicine, because the lab test showed it wasn't strep, so they figured it was tonsilitis, and it cleared up and I haven't had any more infections since. But for the past 2 days I've had swollen lymph nodes, a mild fever (like 99.5), headache, etc..but no sore throat/tonsils look normal..wondering if its allergies or something..or if its mono  I know I need to go to the doctor, I will if I don't get better...but does it sound like mono??
i've also feel out of breath but it might be cos of my asthma and i've been sneezing too.

i'm only 17 btw.
hi,

i know what your going through. last september i had strep throat for a month they put me on penicillin and that got rid of the infection.... But I kept on having swollen lymph nodes in my throat  so finally at the end of december my doctor referred me to an ENT and he said I had tonsilitis so he removed my tonsils in January. I thought it was weird because normally when they remove tonsils they remove the ademoids too but my Ear Nose and Throat doctor didn't remove the ademoids so now ever since January I have had sore lymph Nodes right under my ear so I have to go back I also get headaches too and extremely sore throat...

what I suggest is that you go back to your doctor and have him do a culture for strep to make sure you don't have it again and also do a blood test for mono. I would also ask him to refer you to an (ENT doctor ear nose and throat)  to see if you have tonsilits and make sure to check your adenoids.  If it is the surgery not to scare you will be a week of pain in your throat prepare to eat Icecream for ten days after if it is that... But it is worth  it after two weeks you'll feel alot better

Hopefully this was of help to you, feel better :-) I have been there and going through the throat problems again also... I will be goingto the doc very soon.