What is my problem?
For 3 weeks now I've been having this problem.  I'm confused as to what I have, can someone please help me out.

I had a tonsilitis and thought it was one of those normal symptoms caused by my feeling that I was going down with a flu.  Never had a fever.  I felt feverish though.  In the earlier stages of I felt a bad case of headache especially after waking up.  I take tylenols to ease away my headache.  I also had some dark green phlegm that I spit out when I wake up and sore throat too.  

I asked a doctor about it and she told me to take ambroxol (mucolytic) and some loratadine. She told me that I may be having some allergy attack.  I finished taking the dosage and I felt a little better but I still have the same symptoms.

Here are what I'm feeling the past week, I hope someone will take time to explain to me what possibly I have.

I have a bad case of tonsilitis (actually, I don't know if its tonsilitis.  I dont know how to distinguish a normal sized tonsils from an inflamed one.  I just have difficulty swallowing thats why I think its tonsilitis) and I feel some soreness in my nasal cavity when I wake up.  I also spit a dark green phlegm upon waking up.  The rest of the day however, my tonsils go back to normal and I don't have any pain when swallowing.  My sore throat also eases, and I no longer spit out dark green phlegm.  I no longer have a headache.  The rest of the day however,  I feel normal.  No sore throat, no dark green phlegm, etc.

Do you think this is just an allergy attack that's why I feel them upon waking up.  Or should I be worried and go to an eent specialist ASAP?

Thanks a lot to all those who will take time to answer me.
Anyone?
Green or yellow phlem is usually a sign of infection - whether it be from your sinuses or your throat.  I would suggest going to your primary care doctor and telling them your symptoms and see about getting an antibiotic.
I only get the dark green/yellow phlegm when I wake up.  The rest of the day, it seems normal color... I mean transparent with a little whitish bubble, but it feels a lot more stickier than normal spit.