Ear, Nose & Throat Community
What's this noise?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What's this noise?

I have this really slight, weird, fluttering sound in my ear that sounds like a bug is flying around in my ear and it's driving me crazy. It just started yesterday when I got off work and it has been happening about every half hour or so for 2 days. So I am wondering if anyone knows what the problem could be? I would like some kind of information before I go crazy thinking there's a bug in my ear.
Tags: noise, Ear
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
907968_tn?1292625804
I have a noise that I swaer is my heart beating in a very irregular way.  I hear this all the time but when I'm in a very quiet room and not thinking about it when I hear it, It is my heart.  However, once I come to my senses, I realize it my eye ball moving in it's socket.  could this be it?

Just a bit ago there was a thread on "I can make Thunder sounds" or something like that, turns out to be a muscle that works with the ear drum.... (I don't like short term memory losses) ...and the tinny bone there. Could this be it?

Will wait for other suggestions...
Blank
1320290_tn?1274398961
Actually I have no idea but it gets worse when I am in a room with noise. The noise just seems to sounds like there's a bug in my head and it's flying around or something. But when it happens I found today that it actually makes my ear go numb and I can't hear out of it while it's buzzing. Kinda sounds like my ear has water and someone is trying to talk to me thru it. Thanks for the suggestion though I will keep an eye out for it.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank