Ear, Nose & Throat Community
While talking echo and whistleing in ears
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

While talking echo and whistleing in ears

I have suddenly developed a beeping noise in one ear in the morning which progressed to when I spoke it echoed and whistled in my ear.  Could not even listen the radio in the car on the way to work as it reverberated as well.  When on the phone I could hear the echo of my speaking which was distracting to say the least.

This is really making me crazy what could cause this so very suddenly?  I have not been swimming or done anything differently to cause this.

I do take high blood pressure medication along w/Diabetes type II meds but have been taking the same meds for quite some time.

If anyone has any info. on this please let me know.
Related Discussions
I have had a ringing in my ears for about 3 to 4 years.  I believe it started when the doctor put me on Lorazapam for Anxiety.  I also have a Seizure Disorder and the Lorazapam is used to keep me from becoming to anxious.  I take 1/2 mg. 3 times a day.
My mother had this ringing and she was on medications for Seizures most of her life.  My sister has it also and she believes it is also her mediations.  Are you on any?

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank