White spot and nodules growing
I noticed  2 years ago a spot that is located next to my rt tonsil were the skin had turned white. Anyways I ignored my throat because I was pregnant then had my baby, moved, then went on to have mastitis twice while I was breast feeding them for  the past year I have been dealing with an inflamed lymph node in my left breast and honestly just forgot about my throat or thought it was nothing I honestly don‘t know. Anyways  I went to look into my throat a few days ago and I noticed that the white skin has grown and my tonsil above my tonsil area has 2 nodules looking things and my tonsil on that side is WAY smaller then it has ever been.  
I have also been feeling like something is loges in my throat. I have these nasty things that grow inside of my tonsil holes they are called tonsil stones and sometimes when I have those I get a weird feeling in my throat but I haven’t had any of the stones grow in months which is weird because I used to have them all the time.Should I be worried about this??? I really don’t want to go back to my doctor I’m afraid he is going to think I’m a flip in hypercondract. We have been dealing with the lymph  node issue and why it’s still inflamed and why I have microscopic blood in my urine and now this. Should I make another apt for this situation?