Ear, Nose & Throat Community
White spot and nodules growing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

White spot and nodules growing

I noticed  2 years ago a spot that is located next to my rt tonsil were the skin had turned white. Anyways I ignored my throat because I was pregnant then had my baby, moved, then went on to have mastitis twice while I was breast feeding them for  the past year I have been dealing with an inflamed lymph node in my left breast and honestly just forgot about my throat or thought it was nothing I honestly don‘t know. Anyways  I went to look into my throat a few days ago and I noticed that the white skin has grown and my tonsil above my tonsil area has 2 nodules looking things and my tonsil on that side is WAY smaller then it has ever been.  
I have also been feeling like something is loges in my throat. I have these nasty things that grow inside of my tonsil holes they are called tonsil stones and sometimes when I have those I get a weird feeling in my throat but I haven’t had any of the stones grow in months which is weird because I used to have them all the time.Should I be worried about this??? I really don’t want to go back to my doctor I’m afraid he is going to think I’m a flip in hypercondract. We have been dealing with the lymph  node issue and why it’s still inflamed and why I have microscopic blood in my urine and now this. Should I make another apt for this situation?