Why does my ear feel stuffy?
Hello. Within the last week my right ear got stuffy. My hearing is fine, but sometimes I hear something like a heartbeat. Before this, I have had small crackling sounds in my ears when talking or moving my mouth. Something scary happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I was packing up some stuff and having to bend up and down to get it off of the floor. I was bending up and all of the sudden I got a whoosing sound in my left ear, but it went away after a few seconds; it hasn't come back. I am taking Lovastatin and Prilosec. Since I started taking Lovastatin, I get little twitches in my legs or eyelids. I have a theory that maybe it is causing little muscles in my ears to twitch. I have bad untreated anxiety and every little sound in my ear - real or imagined - is making my stomach flop! I do not want to go to the doctor because I know he won't do anything.

Thank you.
I would also like to ask if there is a medical term for a "stuffy ear?"