Worrying about lymphoma.
In September of 2009, I had been experiencing some strange symptoms (night sweats, high grade fever (103), foamy urine with dark tint, sore throat, cold sweats, the shakes, itchy hands and feet, swollen lymph nodes etc.) It took a week before I was finally told I had mononucleosis. My liver tests were apparently off the charts and my spleen was swollen. The doctor put me on prednisone and eventually I recovered.

After a while, everything as far as blood work returned to normal, but since then I have still from time to time experienced itchy hands and feet as though it seems I can't pinpoint where I am itching. It doesn't feel like a normal itch. I'm also still experiencing foamy urine with a strange tint, although it is no longer dark, and I wake up some mornings with backed up green phlegm in my throat and slightly swollen tonsils (or tonsil?). I also have what seems like a bad case of post-nasal drip. The lymph nodes are also still swollen, although it is not noticeable unless I touch it.

Some things I have not experienced in these eight months however is fatigue, any low grade fevers since the diagnosis, weight loss, night sweats, and the itchiness seems to have calmed down quite a bit as well. What has increased however is the sore throat and what seems like the swelling of the tonsil. I also have OCD and constantly have anxiety about my health, so I'm scared to go in and get a biopsy and my doctor insists that I am fine. I don't feel ill, but the sore throat and swollen lymph nodes and tonsil are bothering me quite a bit. The lymph node has not increased in size and I haven't found any other swollen lymph nodes.