Yellow Tonsil Fluid
Hello!

I hope somebody can help me.

For the last couple of years, I have had a foul smelling yellow fluid that
I need to drain from the back of my left tonsil. It is not anything like tonsilths
as it is a thick fluid. I have seen a few doctors about it and have had the fluid
tested. There is no infection and they say it is just an excess of lymph fluid.

Can anybody tell me if this is normal as I have never come across anybody with
anything like it.

Your feedback would be appreciated!!!

Irish.
I have not had a thick fluid but it was like a lump of yellow foul smelling yuck. I don't know what else to call it, but anyway i told my doc and she said it was yuck from my eustacian tubes, i don't know if i spelled that right, she said i was lucky to be able to clear them. I was thinking how nasty it smelled and tasted, could this be from those tubes on you, they are connected to your ears?
Hi Yeti105,

I don't know if it because of these eustacian tubes. I know its only in one tonsil
and I never have any pain and I very rarely get symptoms so maybe it's actually
helping me, i don't know, but it's certainly disgusting. I may go to a specialist
as opposed to a generalist just to see what he or she thinks.

Where is your "yuck"?? Mine is at the back of my tonsil and it comes out of two pores but I cannot see where it is being secreted from.
Don't feel that bad because am experience the same problem. i went to my doc and they told me that they don't see any infection. Some times I want to yuck my tonsil out myself. Tell me if you also experience having a white tongue.
Those are tonsil stones and the smell is from bacterial growth I have the same problem.
That is NOT tonsil stones!  Stones are firmer and come out in chunks.  

I have had this exact same thing in my left tonsil for months.  I have also had tonsil stones very occasionally through the years so I know what those are too.  

This is a white/yellow thick fluid.  It is not chunky at all.  If I press on my tonsil, it flows out.  It smells and tastes horrible.  I can tell when I need to press my tonsil to get it out because it will start to leak in my throat and makes my mouth taste and smell awful.

Everything search I run on this comes back to tonsiliths but, again, these are not tonsil stones.
I'm currently experiencing the exact same thing. Not tonsil stones but a yellowish fluid released from my right tonsil. Pain is little to mild. No insurance so I haven't been able to get checked out. I don't have any other symptoms and the smell/taste isn't as bad as it seems to be for you. I've had a little blood as well.. please let me know if you find out anything! I'm freaking out. ):
I am currently experiencing the exact same thing. Not tonsil stones but a yellowish fluid released from my right tonsil. Pain is little to mild. No insurance so I have not been able to get checked out. I do not have any other symptoms and the smell/taste is not as bad as it seems to be for you. I have had a little blood as well.. please let me know if you find out anything! I am freaking out. ): (edited as previous comment messed up)