Yellow Tonsil Fluid
Hello!

I hope somebody can help me.

For the last couple of years, I have had a foul smelling yellow fluid that
I need to drain from the back of my left tonsil. It is not anything like tonsilths
as it is a thick fluid. I have seen a few doctors about it and have had the fluid
tested. There is no infection and they say it is just an excess of lymph fluid.

Can anybody tell me if this is normal as I have never come across anybody with
anything like it.

Your feedback would be appreciated!!!

Irish.
I have not had a thick fluid but it was like a lump of yellow foul smelling yuck. I don't know what else to call it, but anyway i told my doc and she said it was yuck from my eustacian tubes, i don't know if i spelled that right, she said i was lucky to be able to clear them. I was thinking how nasty it smelled and tasted, could this be from those tubes on you, they are connected to your ears?
Hi Yeti105,

I don't know if it because of these eustacian tubes. I know its only in one tonsil
and I never have any pain and I very rarely get symptoms so maybe it's actually
helping me, i don't know, but it's certainly disgusting. I may go to a specialist
as opposed to a generalist just to see what he or she thinks.

Where is your "yuck"?? Mine is at the back of my tonsil and it comes out of two pores but I cannot see where it is being secreted from.
Don't feel that bad because am experience the same problem. i went to my doc and they told me that they don't see any infection. Some times I want to yuck my tonsil out myself. Tell me if you also experience having a white tongue.
Those are tonsil stones and the smell is from bacterial growth I have the same problem.