Ear, Nose & Throat Community
anyones suffering from hydrops?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

anyones suffering from hydrops?

Hello, after a spinal anesthesia for a c-section I've been suffering from lethargy, dizziness 24/7, ringing in my ears, I can't focus my eyes, sensitivity to light and sound, hard to concentrate and a feeling of being disconnected from reality.

For the first 5 months I was in bed the whole time unable to get up and function, and when I would get up that lightheaded and lethargic feeling would hit me.

At the beginning I was told I had hydrops, now my neuro-surgeon is inclining more to no hydrops or that my symptoms have nothing to do with my ears.

if anything I have secondary hydrops and whats causing this condition is a persistent CSF leak.

Is there anyone in this forum that has been diagnosed with hydrops and can share he's/her symptoms with me?

Do my symptoms match those of secondary hydrops?