Ear, Nose & Throat Community
attention all nose surgery

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

attention all nose surgery

just for your information and your health, if any of you decide to have your nose fixed be it septoplasty or rhinoplasty please consider a diesese called empty nose syndrome and please read about it. i let a doctor do a septoplast and a turbinate reduction and now my life has become ruined and is pretty much over do to the large open and to much air coming in,yes to much air  is not a good thing. also i have one option a 30,000 dollar us surgery to put an implant in there with no quarntee that it will work. so please email me at ***@**** to ask any questions about the nose as i'm going through a life of hell right now and misery and wish i was dead...

please all the n ose is to important to let some doctor just make money
Tags: Life, Pain, sinus
Avatar n tn
Canada,

I feel you pain and it is a difficult problem as I have ENS.  You have a good chance of recovery due to how much turbinate tissue you have left.  I am not so lucky.  Keep a positive attitude and be patient and you will get better with Dr. Houser's help.  

Avatar n tn
there is a miracle doctor of sinus surgery in Virginia. His name is Dr, Joseph Han. He is a professor of sinus surgery at Eastern Virginia medical School He has helped so many people who thought there problem was a lost cause. He is at Depaul medical Hospital in Va. good luck I know he can help you. He helped a friend that had 15 sinus surgeries with no good outcomes, after her surgery with him she was healed had no pain and said she had her life back.