Ear, Nose & Throat Community
bleeding ears and nose broken vessels in eye

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

my friend woke up one morning bleeding from his ears and nose.He also has what would appear to be broken vessels in the white of one eye. He says in the last three days he has had mild to severe headaches.He said he has been taking 300mg apirin and also found that 1 8% beer helped with his headache.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Bleeding from multiple areas could indicate a bleeding disorder, but in cases of trauma, it could also indicate an intracranial cause, so when in doubt best to have it checked with a doctor. Ask him to consult his doctor at the earliest.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
because he is having headaches and has hardening of the arteries,I agree this may be an intercranial issue. I also noticed he had light dificulty recalling some words. He is prepared to blow this off, I of course am not in agreement.