bridge of nose pain
I went to bed one night feeling fine & woke up the next morning feeling like someone had punched me in the nose.  (this was almost a week ago) It  progressively got worse for a couple of days.  The bridge of my nose is very tender to the touch, swollen, stiff & continues to be sore.  It remains the same now for the last couple of days.  It seems slightly better in the morning but always gets worse as the day goes on.  Any thoughts on what it might be or what I should do for it?
My husband has the same problem.  He went to bed one night and the next morning he had this throbbing of the nose.  He also has pain above the eyes.  He has seen an ENT Specialist, a Eye Specialist and is now under a Neurogolist  and being treated for unusual migraine symptons.  

He though it was a sinus problem, but has been told it is not.  He has now had the pain since last year April.  

I hope you don't suffer like he is.  Go along to your doctors and get yourself checked out.

Good luck
I have been experience nose tenderness for approximatel 3 days now from the top of my nose just below the forehead to righ above the tip of the nose.  The enitre bridge feels bruised, tender to the touch.  I sometimes have a dull headache and a few days ago woke with a stiff neck.  Any thought on what this could possibly be?  My nose has been runny in the morning and driy at night
I took a three day antibiotic. I felt much better-but the day after the last pill it started coming back. I am going back to the doctor today. I have had a slight swelling on the left side of my nose where my glasses sit. By the end of the day I cannot wear them. Slight headaches over the same eye. This is now a month. No redness-no visible sore, pimple etc. I will report my findings after my visit. I am very concerned about this as it is too close to the brain for me if it should happen to spread.