Ear, Nose & Throat Community
bugs all over body

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

bugs all over body

i smoke and it seems that when smoking a little black fiber comes off and will land on my body. it feels as though it drills into my skin. later it itches and moves around. i now have whatever it is all over my body and in my body. nose ears  vaginal and rectum. i have been to the doctor 8 times and they say it is all in my head. i now have bought a microscope and see that they have a mouth and teeth. the ones in mouth have rotted alot of my teeth. they look  brown  and sord like bed bugs. i have them saved.
Tags: bugs, tobacco
This sounds very strange to me.  If it starts/continues with smoking you have another good reason to stop smoking.  What are you smoking, tobacco?  Is it fresh or very old?

Sorry I don't have any direct advice relative to the "bugs" themselves.