Ear, Nose & Throat Community
bump in mouth
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

bump in mouth

I have this very small bump that will come up between my inner cheek and lower inner lip. it probably is really more the lower inner lip region. Anyway, it is a small bump that will come up every now and then. sometimes days apart and sometimes weeks or months. You can barely see it when looking for it. I can't burst it with my teeth but sometimes when I am sucking on my cheeks and lips it will burst and a salty taste will come out. and then it goes a way for a little while. I once had a ear nose and throat doctor mention something about mucous membranes filling up because of cheek chewing, but that wasn't in regard to my bump. I chew on my cheeks a lot. i have very big scar tissue where I chew on each side. Could that have something to do with it? I often wonder about cancer and stds as well. Could that be an option? It is about as big as this o. sometimes bigger and sometimes smaller. it has a little off white tent to it, but a lot of my inner lip has the same tint it is just this part is raised. any suggestion would be great! thanks for your help