Aa
A
A
Close
bump in mouth
I have this very small bump that will come up between my inner cheek and lower inner lip. it probably is really more the lower inner lip region. Anyway, it is a small bump that will come up every now and then. sometimes days apart and sometimes weeks or months. You can barely see it when looking for it. I can't burst it with my teeth but sometimes when I am sucking on my cheeks and lips it will burst and a salty taste will come out. and then it goes a way for a little while. I once had a ear nose and throat doctor mention something about mucous membranes filling up because of cheek chewing, but that wasn't in regard to my bump. I chew on my cheeks a lot. i have very big scar tissue where I chew on each side. Could that have something to do with it? I often wonder about cancer and stds as well. Could that be an option? It is about as big as this o. sometimes bigger and sometimes smaller. it has a little off white tent to it, but a lot of my inner lip has the same tint it is just this part is raised. any suggestion would be great! thanks for your help
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
tmv
It's a minor saliva gland. Sometimes they get plugged with "thick" saliva or even a tiny stone and form a little blister like bump. Once popped the fluid is released and there should not be any other problems. If you drink something sour occasionally or suck on a lemonhead candy occ will help.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources