Aa
A
A
Close
burning in neck and chest
For the past couple of weeks i have been getting a burning sensation in my neck and chest,my neck gets very tight and i have the sensation of something squeezing on my brain at the base of my skull.Doing simple tasks causes me to sweat profusely,i also have the feeling of something stuck in my throat.The pain in my neck was so severe the other day it woke me up,after i awoke i was sick for about 30 mins.My doc said it was muscle spasm in my neck(i am not so sure)as for the thing in my throat he said"It's a red herring"(i kid you not).I also can't stop rifting.Has anyone out there had similar problems?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Also forgot to mention i have a lot of phlegm in my throat and the feeling of squeezing is 24/7
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Suggestion:  Have your thyroid check.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I also have bad burning in my neck from the back of my throat and beyond.  Hurts to look up.  Have had swelling in front of neck as well, and feel a smooth lump at back of throat with discomfort there, but so far nothing has shown up on CT scans.  Makes me feel very ill and can start up and progress daily within minutes.  Doctors have had nothing to add to situation.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources