chronic ear problems
I have chronic ear problems. Pain, ear fulliness and fluid in the ear, headaches, dizziness,slight hearing loss, popping sounds in ear, ringing in ear, itchy ear inside, and nausea.  Some doctors say it is just an ear infection and some say it is meniere's disease.  I am exausted and sick and tired of these chronic ear problems.  What can be done to help me, besides antibiotics.  With all of these symptoms combined is it one disease or several different problems?  This is chronic and it is ruining my life.

According to the symptoms you have mentioned it goes in the favor of Meniere's disease. You need to get a Pure tone Audiometry and Impedance audiometry done, this will help in ruling out secretory otitis media. Also, you can get Oral Glycerol test, if it done in your place to diagnose Meniere's Disease.

Regards
OHNS 2010