chronic postnasal drip..please help me
hi... im 20 years old and im experiencing chronic post nasal drip that has been going on for almost 8 months now... i have no other symptoms... and i don't think that this is sinusitis or something like it...

iv been to EENTs last march ang gave me antibiotics and antiallergies, but still didn't work... another EENT had me endoscopy on my nose which showed little polyps and gave me nasal spray... i went back to him after a month, and the polyps where all gone... but my nasal drip is still on... he just give me anti allergies and decongestant coz he said that it's just allergies but until now, my postnasal drip is still on...

since then i didn't went to see any other doctor since im broke and doesnt have insurance... i hope somebody could give an advice coz it's really disturbing me... i always spit almost all of the time coz it's gross to swallow it...

please any advice???