Ear, Nose & Throat Community
clicking in ear
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

clicking in ear

I have clicking in my left ear whenever I run or jump.  There is no pain associated with it when it is or isn't clicking.

What is this?
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi Beyagirl.

Is it a one click, or one time click? Or is it a series of click that goes on at relatively regular interval for few a minutes and than it stops?
Blank
It clicks everytime I land on my feet.  When running it clicks when my left foot hits the ground and clicks when the right foot hits the ground.  Other than that it doesn't.
Blank
Well, when you do strenuous exercice; run or jump; after or during the exercice, your muscles can relax and blood flows out of them. That's called vasodilation. In your ears, if it happens too quickly, you can get very mild symptoms of palatal myoclonus which can be naturally occuring when it's during exercice or it also happens to people while they sleep or when they yawn a lot.
Blank
I have the same issue. Did you ever get it figured out?
Blank
I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE GOING TO ENT TOM I WEAR A MOUTHGUARD I DONT KNOW IF ITS THE BRUXISM OR COULD BE EAR PROBLEM ITS JUST ONE SIDE GOOD LUCK!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...