clogged ears
it seems when alergy season hits either one or both ears become clogged to the point i cant hear .there is really no [pain but it is a bother not to hear. it usually stays a couple of weekks. how can i unstuff them.
When my ears start to feel stuffed, I use Flonase. You can get any anti-inflamation nose spray. This helps clear up my sinuses, which alleviates my ear stuffiness. Any over the counter decongestant would work too. Have you been tested for allergies just to make sure that is what it is? They have all kinds of allergy meds too. I would call the doc and check. Good luck, I know how frustrating it is to have your ears bugging you.
um my ears are constantly clogged and its becoming really frustrating and depressing, a constant feeling of vertigo or drunkeness along with headaches and neck and jaw pain and a stuffed up nose so bad that I have to breathe through my mouth. I am so tired and drained but there doesn't seem to be any real sickness (fever, green snot etc...) It feels like im making it all up. please help with what this is?
I too, have the same feelings that you have described. My eyes are affected, as to where things look blurry. I went to an eye specialist and they said everything came out good with the eyes. I feel as though I am living in a tunnel, my ears are constantly plugged.  I feel dizzy everyday. Everyday, when I wake up, even before opening my eyes, I ask God, “please don’t’ let this be here with me today.  However, each day it is. I have researched everything possible, however, by doing all that research; I have only made myself worse. There are so many horrifying things on the internet.  I am at times scared, thinking I have a brain tumor because I feel so bad.  I go to the doctor’s AGAIN on Monday.  On Monday, I am going to demand that they refer me to a nose, throat and ear specialist.  There are times that I feel like little waves through my brain, my mom said that can be caused by the ears being plugged.  It’s so horrible to live with, to say the least. Please keep me in your prayers and I will do the same for you.
Hi, Guys.  Me too.  I've have same similar symptons like you guys as well.  Around in late towards of 2005.  I had this massive head pain in my forehead after I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed a few months back that same year.  My doctor suggested I see a ENT doctor.  I went and saw him.  The ENT doctor said I have deviated secptum curve like a S.  I did the surgery in Dec. of 2005 and after I did the surgery.  That's where the Hell began.  I might have got rid of the pressure from my forehead.  But it shifted to the ears causing me to have this massive pressure.  Which is extremely annoying and uncomfortable.  The ENT doctor who operated on me.  He was full of ****.  He wasn't a good one.  It's the nose that doing it.  I been doing some reserch on the internet.  I tried everything to get rid of this issue.  I try Allergy Shots, Antibiotics Medicines, Chinese Accupuncture, Ear Candles, Ear Popper, Healing Conventions, Rosemary Herbal Tea, Vicks and still nothing.  None of that appears to be working.  These doctors in America don't care either.  They only in it for the money.  There supposed to be the people you can trust and depend on.  I've been going to waste of time doctors.  The only good ones I visit is the Allergist from the Asthma and Allergy Clinic and a different in Riverdale GA.  I have a tube in my right ear to experiment to see if the pressure will go away.  It looks is not much help.  I had it put in on Nov. 1, 2007 of last year.  It had stay until the 11 months are up.  I can't let no water get inside of it or it will a cause a ear infection.  I've been through so much Hell with this problem.  Don't know what else to do to solve it period.  I know there's way out.  I need to get the right treatment.  Nose can also affect your speech and breathing from your stomach.  It's been killing me.  It's affecting from handling my other problems I have to deal with.  I prefer to be in paradise than to be in Hell dealing with this.  Who can blame me?  No one.  I wish I can go back to Miami, FL again.  I enjoyed it.  I went there in May of this year.  Down there was nice.  But a little humid and hot.  The girls down there look nice and sexy.  LOL.  Thanks for hearing me out.

Bye
Has anyone tried acupuncture and Chinese herbs? I'm sorry it didn't work for you, philf, but acupuncture and herbs CAN help if done correctly to address not only the symptoms, but to also strengthen your body so these things don't keep coming back. And since everyone experiences these allergy/head/face symptoms differently, you must find an acupuncturist who will truly take you, as an individual, into account and not one who will only stick in a bunch of needles for the mere symptoms.

There are also great Herbal versions of antibiotics and allergy medications that have fewer side effects. If you get a custom formula made, it can address not only the symptoms, but also help your body to begin working the way it was meant to.

Yes, I'm an acupuncturist, so perhaps I'm biased, but I've treated so many people with the symptoms you're all describing and I know it can work! You can read more about acupuncture here: http://acupuncture-n-herbs.com/
Hi i have these symptoms too......for about 8 months now.  My ears are clogged the most time and i feel vertigo/dizzy. Is like hell