constant nose bleeds
Hello my son has be having constant nose bleeds for about two years now i have taken him to the doctor twice and they have subscribed nasonex when nasonex side effects were nose bleeds what should i do?
My daughter used to get nosebleeds almost everyday, especially when she would take a shower. I had to take her to the doctor a few times because it was so bad. I myself had the same problem as a kid. I eventually had to have my nose cauderized because I had a horrible nosebleed one day that was like nothing I had ever seen. I was going to have the same done to her (she asked to have it done) before it got too bad. However, I enrolled her in muay thai kickboxing and jui jitsu classes, and for some reason all of the sudden her nosebleeds stopped. I don't know if it is because of the extra exercise or what, but it has been months and no nosebleeds. I figured it is worth mentioning. The cauterization works however. I never get nosebleeds now. The procedure is not very fun, but if it is bad enough it is probably worth it.
sorry about the double post, the power went out as I was posting and I didn't think it went through.