Ear, Nose & Throat Community
contstant dizzyness and popping ears
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

contstant dizzyness and popping ears

Can someone help me please every time i swallow my ears make a popping/cracking sound this also occurs when I yawn i have tried a few possible solutions but none have worked .
  I have also been feeling constantly dizzy and the feeling that im not real like im  in a dream i do not know if its connected can someone help me please it is making me feel a bit depressed it is affecting my work.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have the same problem.Been to doctor after docter,I had ear tubes put in,thought that would help,well it didnt made it worse.Mine started 2 years ago,Still no luck
Blank
I have had similar feelings each time I get a sinus infection, also I would feel tired. Maybe thats what it is? You would need antibiotics, I would go see the Dr., it takes about 12-24 hrs but you will feel back to normal pretty quick.
Blank
thank you
Blank
Hello and hope you are doing well.

There are tubes called 'Eustachian  tubes' which connect the middle ear to the throat, this balances the air pressure in the ears. So, each time you swallow or yawn, pressure can get transmitted through these tubes to the ears and may cause a popping sensation. But if you have dizziness, it could be due to a consequent middle ear infection. Check with your doctor rule out this condition.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank