dizziness while talking, humming
my other symptoms are in my profile. check this out, last august i went to a concert and it was pretty loud. i noticed that when the singer hit certain notes, the stadium felt like it was slowly rotating and when he stopped, the mild vertigo stopped. weird huh? maybe the "frequency" did something to the air pressure in my middle ear, and somehow it affected my equilibrium. i have eustachian tube crackling and pressure by the way. the other night, during a dizzy spell(not vertigo, but a weird sort of motion and movement and almost a feeling like head rushes) i noticed that every time i talked, my voice was loud in my head, and i got very mild vertigo like i did at the concert. as soon as i stopped talking, the movement stopped, but i still had that unsteady dizzy feeling. also, when i hum the room seems to move up or down or to the side. any ideas or input?
Look up "Tullio's phenomenon" and see if that matches your symptoms.
sounds right, although it doesn't happen very often. i thought about perilymph fistula, because sudden, quick activity seems to make me dizzy too, but i don't get full blown vertigo. also, when i bend over, my face feels like its going to burst with pressure, and sometimes i just get pressure behind my face and the side of my head, and thats when the dizziness will get worse.