dry crusty bloody boogers
When i wake up in the mourning i have these dry crusty bloody boogers. Also i get them if i dont blow my nose for awhile. These boogers are really annoying and sometimes its harder to breath. It gets so bad that i have to pick my nose. I only do that if im alone cause its so embarrassing. I just want to know how to get rid of them?
maybe you need to purchase a humidifier..I heard that helps a lot with that...
Does anybody know what produces this morning bloody crusting in nose? also when I blow it there is blood. I have always had stuffy and swollen nose, and had crusting before, but just now is this bloody.
I took a flight some days ago and stared that day. Not sure if related.Thanks.
After numerous trips to Las Vegas, I noticed that, within hours, I started getting huge, bloody, crustey boogers out of my nose to breath.  OBVIOUSLY, it's due to the severe change in humidity from what I am used to in Alabama.  

As a remedy, I wet my fingertips, place them just under my nostrils, and snort the water a few times. I repeat this whenever I think about it in a dry environment and use a humidify at home in the Wintertime.
I would treat it the same as a bloody nose that stopped. Lubricate a Q-tip with Vaseline and gently while around the inside of your nose . This moisturize the membranes and keeps them from drying out cracking and bleeding. After a bit of time you should be able to gently blow out the debree and breath a great deal more comfortably. I hope this helps