dysphasia in head & neck cancer patients
My son at the age of 16 was diagnosed with nasalpharagial (nose) cancer.  That was 10 years ago.  He is healthy and cancer free.  Back in March 2013, we rushed him to the hospital due to the fact that he was spitting up blood.  After numerous tests, we found out he was dysphasia in the neck.  We never knew for the past few years that he was having trouble swallowing.  He is now on a feeding tube.  No doctors in our area seem to know what if anything can be done to help him.  
My question is, is there anything out there that can help him to even get back some what of a normal eating life.
He has tried head and neck exercises with a speech therapist with very little improvement.  He has had Botox in the esophagus and esophagus stretching twice.  Again, with little to no improvement.
Hi there,
A detailed medical evaluation is necessary for correct diagnosis and treatment of your condition. Severe dysphagia is seen years after radiation-based therapy for HNC. Many approaches are needed to minimize and better address this complication since it is commonly refractory to many standard dysphagia therapies. It can lead to nutritional deficiency, weight loss, and prolonged unnatural feeding and also has a major potential risk for aspiration. You have been trying all possible modalities of treatment for your child. It is best to contact his attending doctor and get your doubts clarified.

Best luck and regards!