Ear, Nose & Throat Community
ear pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

ear pain

Hi, i have been having these symptoms for about a year now. I have constant ringing and noise and the fullness feeling in my ears and they are constantly cracking and popping and ringing they just hurt it's getting annoying.Also my neck and back are stiff and hurt me alot my head also burns alot but that could be do to my seborrheic dermatitis. I also have been having migraines the ones where there's really no pain just the feeling of numbness and pressure i forget what they call them. I have been to the emergency 2 times for this and they won't give me a cat scan or mri nothing i fear that i have a brain tumor or something bad is wrong with me it just makes me nervous. What could this be? Does anybody have any ideas. I also seem to get pains quite often in the back of my head i don't know if that could have something to do with my back  and neck always hurting? please i need answers if anyone can help me at i would greatly appreciate it.
Have you considered seeing a chiropractor?
These symptoms can be caused by many things...so I would start with trying to eliminate possibilities at the lowest level.

If you neck or back is out, it could most definately cause these symptoms.
A pinched nerve can cause so many nasty symptoms.

After 45 years of suffering needlessly...having doctors turn me away, saying that it's all in my head, and that I should see a psychiatrist instead of them...I turned to chiropractic.
I have been having dizzy, numb, pain in skull/neck/back for years now. My doctor has taken xrays, sent me to a psychiatrist, etc. and it turns out that it was because my neck was seized up.

If you are terrified to see a chiropractor ( like some people are ) you could try a massage therapist instead.
Go from there. If it doesn't help, go back to the doctor again and again until they run more tests.