Ear, Nose & Throat Community
ear/throat/scalp pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ear/throat/scalp pain

Several days ago, I noticed the beginning of a sore throat, so I gargled with peroxide as I have done for years to stave off sore throats. A couple days later, I noticed I had an ear ache as well and assumed they were related. Then, yesterday, I noticed my scalp was very sensitive around the ear and extending up to exactly the center of my scalp. Is this something more than a simple e-n-t infection?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
What did you do about this?  I'm having the same symptoms - ear ache, sore throat, sore scalp.  My symptoms have all appeared pretty rapidly.  I noticed my ear started hurting yesterday afternoon.  Today, I noticed my throat hurt and my scalp has become increasingly sensitive to touch.  Did you see a doctor?  Did you take anything or do anything to relieve your symptoms?

Thanks!
Blank
I have the same exact symptoms WITH a headache, but now I also have a sore inside my outer ear that looks a little like a fever blister—which I've never had before.
Blank
Did you ever get a diagnosis or resolve this issue?  I have the same type problem:  right side swollen gland, occasional pains in right ear, and small area of scalp that is sensative to touch on top right side.  So far, it does not seem serious, but I am concerned because it is different from anything experienced before.  Thanks.
Blank
did you figure this out?  I have exact same symptoms.  I wondered if the swollen gland was just irritating a nerve that affected the ear, throat and spot on scalp.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank