ear
Hi, just wondering if you could help me with this problem. Recently it has been hapening to me more and more often I would get a weird sensetion in my right ear like there are tiny little bubbles poping (like a fizzy drink air bubles poping) in my right ear and it is slightly painful as well. Also sometimes it happens that the right side of my head (mainly around the ear) gets numb and my hearing gets worse, I can still hear but it's like the noises are coming from greter distance or from behind a wall. Sometimes when that happens I get slightly dizzy as well. And it happened regardless of what I was doing, I can be sitting down or walking around. Do i need to worry about it, or is it quite normal? Thanks
No. It's not normal.  Something is going on in there and you need to see an ear doctor..
Or see your regular doctor, as it can take a while to get into a specialists office.  Make sure you jot down all of your symptoms.  Take note if you have any head pressure and where it is located, etc.  

Good luck!
I had similar symptoms and three ear doctors later, I found out I had Meniere's disease.
I started a gluten free diet after 4 years of suffering with it, and once I started the diet, within a few days, my attacks stopped and I haven't had a problem with it since then (now 10 years later).  I don't know if that is what you have, but keep it in mind.  I had to see an otolaryngologist to find out that I had it - not a regular ear doctor.  They just looked in my ears and said there was nothing they could do for me.  Then someone suggested this otolaryngologist to me and after many tests, by process of elimination, he diagnosed Meniere's most likely due to food problems.  After reading up on this, I decided to try the gluten free diet and VOILA! No more attacks.

Good luck!
Thanks for that, it does make a sense, because I am slightly lactose intolerant but I don't always stick to the diet so maybe  if I improve that my ear will improve as well. I will definitelly try to go and see the doctor too.