Ear, Nose & Throat Community
ear

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

ear

i have a burning, itchy sensation on my both ears
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
Is the sensation inside or externally? There are a number of reasons which can cause such a sensation inside the ears.It can be  due to an infection, injury to the ear and peripheral neuropathy. If the burning is external is could be due to some allergy, inflammation or infection. It is best to go to the doctor and get examined. Treatment will depend on the underlying cause. I sincerely hope it helps
Best luck and regards!

Thank you for responding, i would like to further clarify my symptoms. The burning sensation and itching is limited to the outer ears and its progressing down the back of my neck. It feels like a rash. Based on your advice i will go and see the doctor. Thsx.