ears leaking
I have for the past 2 years had leaking of clear fluid coming from my ears & back of scalp.  It seems to crystalize like a scab.  Of course it gets itchy & you tend to get it off.As for the ears, tend to pick it out because I cant hear.My doctor keeps looking & says he does not see any infections but gives me an antibiotic cream to rub in. Also says do not use q tips, ( Of which I never have until now. )  My pillow is soaked & hair in the morning.  I told him I feel like I am under water & my brain is leaking.I went to emergency one time last year for the scalp, they said I had empintago( sorry, not sure of spelling) It has now stopped on my scalp which was draing clear liquid so bad, my hair was always soaked and running down the back of my neck.  Now I cant seem to get this to stop from my ears.  It crystalizes in my ears to the point I , cant hear, get dizzy, headaches,  twiches in my forehead, numbness in hands.  Not sure if they are all related but can anyone relate to this & give me some advice?  I know the doctors are not helping!!!!  Please help, tired of living this way.  PS....  Never had an ear problem  before this ( wax or anything )
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The symptoms described by you could be due a skin disorder called eczema. This itches so much that all the scratching makes it look like 'shoe leather' (or 'elephant hide'). People who suffer from this disorder should avoid contact with triggering factors like soaps, cosmetics, jewelry, clothing, and detergents. Sometimes sweat, changes in temperature and psychological stress are known to trigger these episodes. So, the best way to prevent attacks is to identify those substances which you are allergic to and avoid them. . You can control the symptoms with prescription strength mild cortisone creams. Consult your  primary care physician for therapy. If the need arises he may refer you to a dermatologist.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.