Ear, Nose & Throat Community
ears plugged(HELP)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

ears plugged(HELP)

hi,i have posted here a few times but no responce.It was in Oct of 2008,i was reading and my ears seem to plug like i put my fingers in my ears and than i got really lightheaded like i was going to pass out the plugged feeling went away but the lightheaded ness stayed i have tryed 8 different kinds of antibictos the fullness is there now i feel like when i walk that it is not even me walking sometimes i have a tingley feeling but it dosen't stay long about 2 sec and than it goes i also feel like i am going to pass out i had blood work done that was fine i had sinus x-rays and that was good so i don't no what is going on all the doc keeps saying is that there is fluid in my ears but it's 4 months now i have an app with the E.N.T but not untill 2 weeks i need some answers soon it is driving me crazy so PLEASE help
Tags: lightheaded, plugged, help