Ear, Nose & Throat Community
endoscopy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

endoscopy

Maybe somebody could answer this I Have been having pain in the front of my neck
for about 2 months. been to the ent 4 times who stated it appeared muscle related.
he looked in my nose and felt my neck he did not go down my nose and throat with
the scope. he did do that about 18 months ago which was normal. my blood is good
my question is i just had a endoscopy by the gastro dr for gerd. would he see a tumor
in the upper part of my throat or neck ? or just in the eshpohgus. I have had numerous
unrelated test chest x ray, abdominal mri within the last month. also had a brain mri about two years ago all normal worried about a tumor growing in my neck that cant be felt.   thanks
they should have kept the film of the endoscopy.  call your doctor and ask that they review that region.