eustachian tube dysfunction
Dr. I have seen some of ur answers concerning this issue. I been going through this for 4 months now. I was on antibiotics for 52 days, did 2 rounds in of prednisone one in Jan and one in Feb . I've did the steaming thing pinching the nose and still blocked. My allergist says that they are crinkling and popping so some air is going through, but not enough to pop them. You say warm salt water gargles can help open them, how many time a day should I do this.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Salt water gargles you can do them prior to your meals, as this can sometimes induce vomiting. If the Eustachian tube dysfunction, does not resolve with medical therapy, then surgical options are the choice of treatment. Myringotomy, where a tiny slit is made in the eardrum to aspirate any middle ear fluid and to allow temporary ventilation into the middle ear space. Pressure Equalization Tube, PET, where a tiny plastic or metal tube, is introduced into myringotomy to keep the portal open. Please discuss this with your doctor am sure he will provide further assistance.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.