feeling dizzy
My ear feels strange, feels like I have constant fluid in it, get a ringing sound, and feel very dizzy at times, like I am going to faint, but I never do.  My ear is also very itchy.  I did have a bad fall and broke my elbow and had to have it rebuilt with titanium steel, I don't know what caused my fall, it was at home, and one minute I was walking along my hallway, the next I was flat on the floor, made a mess of my face, and broke the elbow.  I just hope it was not a dizzy turn I took.  Kind of scary at times.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The condition needs proper evaluation. The cause could be an inner ear problem with your symptoms of tinnitus and dizziness. It could also be due to a middle ear infection. This could have caused the fall. Please consult your primary care physician who will do an initial clinical assessment and then may refer you to an ENT specialist.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.