fluid in inner ear
Is there any medication available  to relieve fluid in the inner ear.  I have been to the doctor a few times in the last few months with symptoms of some dizziness, odd ringing in the ear (lasts at the most 45 seconds).. My ears really make a lot of clicking sounds when I swallow.  First i was told my the GP that I had fluid in my right ear then last week now he said I had it in the left ear but not to worry it will go away with time. But I have more concerns with my balance (feels like being pulled to the right side). I am going to see an ENT when my GP can get me in but I was wondering if anyone could suggest anything that helps to remove maybe too much fluid in the inner ear or help balance it out. I had a cat scan it was normal but the GP said maybe the ENT will want an MRI of the ear area if they feel there is something going on. I suffered in the 90s with dizzness and vertigo due to ear infection but  this time there was no infection or cold etc. Just a little dizzy and the major problem is the balance. Thanks for listening.
that sounds just like me....i went to the doctors b/c i felt off balanace and so they told me i had fluid and that i had labrythisis...whihc got me soo worried i was gunna get vertigo....then i went to and ENT...and he said i dint have fludin my ear an that the GP could have never dignosed it. but i still feel kinda werid and off balance and im SOOO WORRIED i have something wrong with me like BPPV or vertigo or im afraid im gunna get those....i hate this!
I have and occasionally still do suffer from vertigo.

Cutting down/out all dairy foods which creates mucous helps.