folding and pushing on ears
My three year old daughter is constantly pushing on or folding her ears.  She has no fever or pain good appetite sleeping fine. But she spends her whole day messing with her ears. My doctor wanted to prescribe an antibiotic however she doesn't seem to have an infection. My daughter has also been running into doors and walls. Please advise.
Maybe, with the ears, it's just a habit she has? My son is 7 and he's always played with his ears, particularly when he gets excited. It worried me quite a bit when he was younger, but we've all got used to it now. When he does it, he sort of pinches and rubs them, sometimes he ends up with scratches on his outer ear if I don't keep his nails short!

Are the two connected in your daughter's case, ie did they start at the same time? If so, I'd take her back to the doctor if it's worrying you.
I have been rubbing and folding my ears all my life. I'm 27. It is a comfort thing. I do it the most when I need to relax. It is honestly an amazing feeling I don't know why.. Lol. I always wondered why everyone didn't do this!! I've had no issue really from doing this. I do have less cartilage in my upper ears, compared to anyone I've met and sometimes if I fold them for too long, they can hurt a bit, but that's it :)
Omgosh I do the same thing!! It is comfort related as well, and it does really feel so good and calming lol. I am 29 and it has never caused any issues for me either.
I do this too and I'm 31. I started doing this as a child. I press on my ear and try to press my lobe or upper ear into my ear canal (especially when my lobe or ear is cold). The feeling of putting my cold ear into the warmth of my ear canal is soothing.
Wow , I love doing this and I'm 32 , done it since childhood, thought I was the only one