Ear, Nose & Throat Community
giving up

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

giving up

I have been suffering with dizziness for the past 3 yrs doctors say that i have vertigo but i do not have the spinning sensation it is more a feeling of being lightheaded. I feel the dizziness in my head, reading at times makes it worse. I have noticed that when i am anxious it feels worse. This is with me all day long, when I lay down I do not feel it I sleep good but the minute I start my day it returns. What could be causing this? I have been to the ENT, and I had a brain MRI with no avail. I keep thinking that they are missing something. If I look up I feel dizzy but I do not see anything moving.
Please see my reply to "momtocJ" in the thread "Vertigo for over a year" (or something like that).

Best of luck to you! Often the doctors can't determine the cause of dizziness. Try asking for vestibular rehab exercises or else keep trying medications til you find one that helps. See suggestions in my other post.

Nancy T.