Aa
A
A
Close
green discharge from nose when i bend
I'm 23 years old male.. From the past 1 year i'm having greenish nasal discharge.. Its not completely green but yellowish green. It doesnt come whole day but, only when i bend forward for 2 or 3 minutes.. The mucus gets accumulated while laying down and gets discharged when i get up.. It also gets accumulated at the back of throat while laying down often causing throat infection.. The mucus has a very bad smell and is also causing post nasal drip.. I have been to many doctor's but non of there medicines worked.. Even an X ray of para nasal sinus and endoscopy was done.. But nothing was seen.. So the main issue here is i get this discharge only if i bend forward or lay down.. Does anyone have this problem..? If so please suggest me a remedy..
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
612551 tn?1450025775
Very bizarre, and seems no one reading, me included, meets your call to those with a similar experience.

Did the doctor visit include taking a sample of the discharge for laboratory analysis?  I should have.

Think to about anything different about your life-style and practices that started about the time of this symptom.  There may be an external or ingested cause.

Have your doctors simple given up?  I don't understand this if you have been able to produce discharge for them to examine, sounds like all you have to do is lean forward.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources